Frequency converters SIMOVERT MASTERDRIVES
Documentation and training
The documentation for the units (converters, inverters, rectifier units, rectifier/regenerative units), system components and options is provided in German and English for the products ordered. When ordering MASTERDRIVES products, you can also order operating instructions in other languages as follows:
The documentation with its detailed description of the parameter lists and control concepts is very extensive. The additionally available free function blocks, which can be combined and connected as required with the help of the BICO system, require additional instructions. Therefore, the documentation is split up into three parts:
- Theoperating instructions
These are supplied with the units and contain the information necessary for standard drives, without the parameter lists and without the binector/connector lists.
This contains the detailed documentation for the software, including parameter lists and binector/connector lists as well as block circuit diagrams for the various types of open-loop and closed-loop control and function blocks. The Compendium must be ordered separately and is valid for all types of units.
The Compendium is necessary when
- the technology software is used (centrally or distributed)
- additional signals, above and beyond those of the factory settings, are to be processed, i.e. if access to the parameter list is required
- the full range of functions of the converter software, including communication by means of field-bus systems, is to be used
- additional inputs/outputs are envisaged via the EB1 and EB2 expansion boards
- the free function blocks are to be used.
This is included in the scope of supply (exception: Option D99).
- DriveMonitor V5.x and
- all operating instructions and the Compendium in the form of PDF files in German and English and other available languages.