The CBE20 Communication Board can be used to connect to a PROFINET IO network via a CU320 Control Unit.
The SINAMICS G130 then assumes the function of a PROFINET IO device and can perform the following functions:
- PROFINET IO device
- 100 Mbit/s full duplex
- Supports real-time classes of PROFINET IO:
- RT (Real-Time)
- IRT (Isochronous Real-Time), minimum send cycle 500 ms
- Connects to controls as a PROFINET IO device using PROFIdrive compliant with Specification V4
- Standard TCP/IP communication for engineering processes using the STARTER commissioning tool
- Integrated 4-port switch with four RJ45 sockets based on the PROFINET ASIC ERTEC400. The optimum topology (line, star, tree) can therefore be configured without additional external switches.