SIVACON offers a modular system for unequipped, empty enclosures. The system cubicles can be used in different application areas and environments.
Degrees of protection
Available degrees of protection as Standards:
- System cubicles without ventilation: IP40 and IP54
- System cubicles with ventilation: IP30 and IP40
- Further degrees of protection are available upon request.
The 8MF system cubicles and 8MC are available in dimension increments of 100 mm.
- Minimum and Maximum sizes:
- Height: From 400 mm to 2400 mm
- Width: From 300 mm to 1800 mm
- Depth: From 300 mm to 1400 mm
- Special sizes available on request
Cubicles are dispatched ex works on transport skids, or in the case of cubicle suites on transport bases.
A system cubicle comprises the following basic elements:
- Expansion options
A standard frame is supplied with the following standard enclosure parts:
- Rear plates
- Plain roof
- Door with espagnolette lock and lock inserts
- Side panels (in case of stand-alone installation)
- Cutouts for customized components
- Double-wing doors
- Instrument cover
- Additional doors
- Roofs with busbar holders
- Doors with ventilation slots
- Perforated ventilation covers
- Mounted units for cubicle air-conditioning
Possible cubicle modificationssee also LV 50 Catalog.