- Industrial plant optimization for reduction of energy consumption and operating costs
- Reduction in emissions and improved conformity with statutory directives
- Increase in plant availability through process improvements and modifications
- Development of new, innovative processes with significantly lower energy consumption
- Vendor-independent design of equipment and plant components when converting
- Determination of investment costs and amortization times for individual projects
- Planning and construction of plants from a full-line supplier
These advantages are partially dependent on the plant size and the production capacity. The difference they make primarily depends on the industrial characteristic of the process.