SIMATIC PCS 7 powerrate
SIMATIC PCS 7 powerrate is an add-on to PCS 7 which throws light on power consumption from the infeed to the load. Power data are continuously collected, archived and processed further. With an exact knowledge of the consumption profile it is possible to identify savings potential, optimize your power supply conditions and hence lower your power costs. Monitoring the contractually agreed power limit helps on the one hand to prevent unnecessarily high power prices or penalities and on the other hand to make full use of the fixed power limit.
Full integration in PCS 7 enables the easy use of standard interfaces, e.g. to SIMATIC IT, or standard functionalities from PCS 7.
SIMATIC PCS 7 powerrate is made up of the following components:
- Modules for the acquisition and processing of power data
- Faceplates for the presentation and processing of power data
- Excel macro for allocating power data to cost centers
- Components for implementing load management (calculating trends, monitoring limits, enabling/disabling loads)
- Faceplates for presenting results and for configuring load management
- Excel macro for determining the duration curve as a basis for load management decisions